Monday, October 6, 2008

VIVA LAS VEGAS

We where so blessed to take a much needed extended weekend to Las Vegas. We Met my Aunt Dorothy And Uncle Iain we had so much fun.
We Started with checking in and finding out that they overbooked. I had already Paid for the first nights stay. When I booked I paid for a nice room and they wanted to basically down grade us, Well for all those who know me I tend to get a little feisty so, I pulled the pregnancy card and a plane ride from Seattle and I was able to up grade us to a Luxurious Suite the bed was like heaven to this girl I wanted to stay in all weekend and order room service but, that didn't go over with anyone else. We really had a relaxing time thanks to Grandma Cheryl for tending the monster.
My Aunt taught Dave to play Craps. It is a fast paced game with a lot of rules it was fun to watch those two partners in crime boy were they rowdy.
Dave Trying his luck on the over sized slot machine after we went and saw a Danny Gans perform at the Mirage. He was awesome he is a singing impersonator he is awesome and is dead on in his impersonations. After the show we went to Mandalay Bay to eat at the house of blues and watched a blues band it was nice the restaurant is set up to make you feel like your in the bayou.
Pool Side we had fun relaxing in the 98 degree heat
It felt so good. There was a Great White Shark tank in the middle of the pool that had a water slide that went right through the middle so it feels like you in the shark tank scary!
My aunt and I soaking up some rays.
Dave and Iain taking in the scenery and trust me there is a lot of half naked scenery.
Yes, this really happened two feet in front of me
so much for our scenery.
Our Suite

Largest gold nugget ever found

This one speaks for it's self Funny!

4 comments:

Matt and Carla said...

Great pics, looks like you guys had a fun get away! Speaking of Vegas, Matt and I watched 21 after we put the kids to bed after Sheas party. (Brodie said it was a good movie one on-demand, it put us in bed way too late for a school night and Monday morning for that matter but anyways,it made me think of you guys and your recent vaca. the perfect place to forget about reality...

Sally and Jay said...

Looks like you had a great time. Jay and I got away to San Francisco for his birthday and we too got an amazing upgrade to a suite. Nothing feels better than nice high thread count sheets after a long day out, and a nice large living space to relax and enjoy!!!! By the way you look so cute. You are as they say "glowing"!!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Vegas baby! You are WAY TOO cute!Looks like a fun trip...Chad's going to put the "scenery" up in his garage for future reference :) (ps-not really!)

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

You do look so cute!!!