Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 08

Our little spooksWe had a fun night out with Friday night Pizza night with the Tucks then off to spook the neighborhood the kids made out like bandits! We then ended the night at Grandma & Papa's to see Papa's awesome decorations and snag a few true to size candy bars YUMMY! Then the kids stayed the night with Grandma & Papa to round out the night they loved it!

Isn't this guy a doll? Gavien had "Scarecrows On Parade" on Halloween it is when all the Kindergartners dress up like scarecrows and parade around the school my guess is that it is propaganda against celebrating Halloween, No Jesus, No God ,No Celebrating.... Okay I know I am a little bitter but none the less he was adorable . He was very much apprehensive about dressing up " Mom this is crazy I am not dressing up like a scarecrow" so I dressed him in scarecrow like clothing and put some odds and ends in his backpack I knew once he saw all his buddies dressed up he would want in on the fun so he got off the bus looking like this!







1 comment:

Matt and Carla said...

Gavien looks so cute & all smiles as farmer Joe/ scarecrow like man!