


Yes it is so true, 9 months pregnant and attending the N.K.O.T.B concert and it was worth every bit of money, aching bones, no voice, making a fool of myself feel good time I ever had! I felt like a crazy teenager again. It reminded me of all the allowance I spent on tapes, posters and buttons from Spencer's and all the BOP, Teen Machine, and tiger beats I could get my hands on those were really the days! I will always be Joey's girl until next time when I need Geritol and Depends.
"I'll Be Loving You Forever "

4 comments:
Glad you've been having fun, and lots of it for that matter...
Enjoyed your posts and pictures! The boys look very charming and Zoeie looks so pretty in their primary program pic, sounds like it'll be a memorable one.
I am so jealous. No one here would go with me!
I am jealous, Stacie! I would have loved to go with you and act like a kid again! I didn't know you were such a fan!
Ahhhh Stac, What a time. I saw one of Dixiies friends Maile Enos (Married now.) But she said she was so thinking of Dixie and the old times when NKOTB came to AZ. So glad you got to go.
Post a Comment