
This is the day of our Primary Program. It was a successful program and the spirit was so strong. Zoeie was amazing she spoke clear and memorized her part all by herself this time. Gavien was awesome he was not at all embarrassed and he did so well with all the singing. And Shea, well let's just say he was sweet in appearance and naughty the whole time. I had to sit with him on the stand so I did not get the pleasure of seeing my other two children, and Shea was the only child not to say his part which was
" Heavenly Father Teaches me to be obedient" how appropriate. He was on the ground , or sticking his head down in his chair with his butt up in the air and talking loud enough for the whole congregation to hear. Daddy says he was awesome to watch!

1 comment:
Of COURSE I know who you are silly Stacey!! You are So adorable and your kiddos are getting SO big! Tell Zoeie I said HI!!! and that SHE is pretty!
Post a Comment