Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL






The first day of School came fast bringing our fun summer to a close. Zoeie is in the second grade She is in Mrs Sanford's class. She is very excited that her best friend Bailee is in her class again. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.

Gavien had his first day of kindergarten his teacher is Mrs. Danklefsen, say that twice. He is really coming into his own and just loves riding the big school bus.

As for mommy it is bitter sweet it makes for a real busy day because of the different times and Zoeie's homework is increasing. I feel like a 4:00 nap everyday but it's not possible. I know most moms get excited when that school bus comes on the first day of school for some it means freedom for me it's like a little piece of my heart breaks like I said bitter sweet I am grateful for a nurtured mind but at the same time it marks time passing and the little ones growing up.

7 comments:

amie979 said...

OOO how sad but fun too!!

Matt and Carla said...

The kids look really cute on their first day! We like your new blog & background, thanks for the new blog address...that's so strange that it all froze up on you.

debbie maccallum said...

Zoeie and Gavien you are getting so big. Zoeie I love how you are display those beautyfall teeth and Gavien you stand there so handsome. Nana misses you so much
hold out your arms and Nana and Tata is giving you a great big hug.

Sarah J. said...

The kids look adorable!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

I can't believe how big your kids are Stacie...what is that all about?!? Super cute fam you have! Miss you guys!
ps- we have a new blog...daresaffairs.blogspot

Jaquelyn Martinsons said...

Looks like a great first day - How is Gavien liking kindergarten? How are you feeling- do you know what you're having yet?

Heidi said...

They look so cute! I cant believe Gavien is already in Kindergarten. Time flies.