Monday, October 20, 2008

Smile



I had the Privilege of taking family portraits for the Gustin Family over the weekend it was a beautiful day Saturday and we really got some incredible shots.

I am so thankful to Dave for the gift of my Camera that I still cant get enough of . I can't wait to feel super confident behind the lens it is such a joy to do something I love and all the while catching incredible moments to be shared for a life time.

7 comments:

The Gustin Family said...

You did a great job!!! Thanks for taking them. You really have a gift!

amie979 said...

So Pretty!! I wish I had that talent! UH Yeah Twilight!! What theatre is in the middle of your family and ours? I was talking to Kristy and Toni and they want to go see it. If you figure out what theatre I could send out an email through Evite.com to all the girls and so anyone who wants to see it could meet at the theatre?? Anyways, let me know!! amie.nicolas@nventure.com

Sally and Jay said...

Hey we need family pictures taken???? Do you travel to capture memories? We actually talked about seattle for my 30th??? We will see what Jay comes up with.

Heidi said...

Very very nice. Where do I sign up??

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Are you for hire?:) You are so talented!! The pics turned out beautiful!

Matt and Carla said...

Fun pics, cute beach theme also! I know you must have took some of the boys and whole fam as well...I'll have to see them all. Coleen has such a cute family, her little girl is so sweet in these pictures...GREAT WORK!

LUCKY7 said...

You are so good stace! I love them. So cute.