Thursday, December 11, 2008

BABY NEWS

I will just post at my weekly visit I was Dilated at a 3cm. I was a little surprised so hopefully my next post will be the announcement of arrival. Thank you for all the love and phone calls that have been coming in I really appreciate all of my awesome friends and family!

6 comments:

Matt and Carla said...

Very good news!!!! keep us posted, we are all anxiously awaiting some baby news....

Matt and Carla said...

forgot to ask, is that you in the pic?

Stacie said...

No that is not me. I avoid naked pictures when I can but if the price is right maybe....Just kidding someone sent this to me if you look close at the belly its baby twins hugging in utero.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Man, it's about time you have that little one! Can't wait to hear the big news!! Good luck...don't scream too loud :)

Heidi said...

Yeah!! Super exciting! I cant wait to hear the news!

Anonymous said...

Stacie- you are almost there! I hope you have a smooth delivery and a healthy baby girl. I was so sad I could not make it to your shower- I have a present for you- let us know when she arrives and maybe we can make it to the hospital.