













Our Christmas Miracle was born December 17, 2008 at 4:32 p.m. she weighed 8lbs 6 oz
she was 19 1/2 inch. long. My labor was one for the record books from my first contraction at 3:10 to her arrival at 4:32 lets just say I would have never made it to the hospital. She was born on a snowy day, here in Washington we have had crazy weather so it worked out perfect the kids had a snow day so they where all taken care of and they have been home to enjoy baby sister and the snow keeps them busy.Mazie was named after her Great-Great-Great Grandmother on my fathers side and Lynn After Daddy, Grandpa Gary, My aunt Patty and my cousin Sheri. She is such a sweet baby we are all so in love with her she is so content and an angel to be seen.
I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such a loving husband who is an outstanding Father, 4 of the most wonderful healthy and happy children. I am eternally grateful for my friends and family that have helped us so much through our move and now with the new baby. The Lord has put us in an incredible Ward that has brought us meals and has really shown us so much love. I can't wait to get to know these wonderful people that have blessed me with their service.


6 comments:
I love the first picture! It captures that emotion of right after perfectly!! :) Shes a doll! :)
Congrats, truly the best Christmas present one could ask for! Can't wait to see you all again on Wed.!
She's beautiful! Congrats again!
I cant wait to see her. She is so perfect.
Congratulations!! She is SOO beautiful!
I know this is late, but congratulations!! She is just so beautiful!
Post a Comment