Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cotten Candy & Chocolate





Zoeie is getting so big so fast. 8 years old is such
an amazing time of growth. She is such a kind
and gentle soul. Zoeie is such a blessing
to this family she keeps the peace between her brothers
she is Mommy's helper and the apple of her Daddys eye.
I really cherish getting to know this little girl as she is coming
into her own. Thank you miss Zoeie for all the happiness you
bring. I love taking your pictures and your a beautiful model!





7 comments:

TeamAumua said...

I LOVE these pictures!!!! Will you do my kids?? :^)

The Gustin Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Gustin Family said...

You are one amazing photographer!! You got serious skills! Thanks for sharing the pics. Zoeie is gorgeous! :)

amie979 said...

She is so pretty! Great post!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Eight?! Wow! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl!!

Alyssa Muller said...

What an adorable little girl and the pictures are awesome!!

Matt and Carla said...

We saw these pics of Zoeie the other day...then the kids took over the computer so I didn't get a chance to comment...VERY CUTE little Miss Zoeie she is, great photo work!