Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A little newbie... A little late....

Okay, I get it...You would think my other children are older I finally got the girl to complete this little family so where are all her pictures? Turns out I have no extra time I drive to Issaquah 3 times a day six trips back and forth after home work Gymnastics Taekwondo and play rehearsals for Zoeie all I want to do is A: watch reality TV B: take a cat nap or C: instead of blog I get on "Crack Book" and reminisce with all my friends so that's that. Go ahead I know what your thinking and it's totally valid. I love my little Mazie she is the apple of my eye and is growing to fast now that I have seen my new little niece Ireland. So here are some of Mazie Lynn's firsts she looks nothing like these pics now she is rollie pollie and she is so happy she smiles all day long to which I say I must be doing something right!








"Sweet Dreams My Princess"

3 comments:

Matt and Carla said...

Sweet, can't wait to see Mazie and you guys on Easter Sunday.

amie979 said...

What a cutie

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Precious is right! Post some current pics...I want to see those chubby rolls :)