




This was so long ago I just cant get back into bloging Its horrible I am always in the car 3 more weeks of school yippee. I have been wanting to get these pictures up for my Mom and Grandma they bought Mazie this beautiful dress, little shoes, a little pink sweater and Blanket to match. Thank you Mom and Grandma she looked like a little princess. She was wonderful during the blessing not a peep and I don't have many pictures just because I was busy entertaining the family back at the house. Daddy gave a beautiful blessing and it was a great day I wish you could of been here Mom and Grandma she is getting so big so fast she is so fun to have around she just completes our little family!
3 comments:
Too cute!
I swear she changes every time you post her picture! She is growing up so fast!! Cute pics!
What a pretty girl! I'm jealous;)
Post a Comment