I have not had the chance to post as much as I would love to but I am trying to catch up and redeem myself. Zoeie worked really hard to be in the school play/musical and the night finally came and again she was our little STAR! She played the role of a NASA Scientist, it was very cute it was her job to make sure the space shuttle was safe for blast off, she did a little singing and a little dancing as well. Daddy surprised her with flowers and a card for a job well done, lets just say it was a wonderful surprise to Mommy as well because I am the one who makes sure that all those details are taken care of but I just didn't have enough time and here comes Daddy saving the day what a wonderful man! After all the hugs snapshots and talking to all Zoeie's friends we loaded up and went out for a nice dinner at Red Robin. Take a bow Miss. Zoeie you were amazing Mommy and Daddy Love you BRAVO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Zoeie is so cute, missed you all on Easter- feel better soon!
Can't wait to see her when she is a real NASA scientist. We to go Zoeie.
Post a Comment