Our little Mazie Daisy is now 9 months old. The time has flew by way to fast. I feel like she has grown faster that all my kids combined. She is such a wonderful blessing to our home she is so fun to have toddling about. She has the most infectious smile and laugh. Lately she will get her little feelings hurt and she has a special frown and little cry that is different from the norm that just melts my heart it is too cute, she uses it if the kids carry her out of the room when they are trying to play a board game or something on the floor when she know they are trying to get rid of her or when she gets startled. I couldn't pick my favorites so I will post them all because after all 9 months is a landmark and they are too cute enjoy.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
She is adorable, fun pictures! Ellie said she's saying "girls rock" in the last pic.
LOVE IT!!! UM I want to meet her =)
I have met her and she is adorable. Did you say toddling? She really is walking? That would be too cute. The pics are awesome!
So, you got me all excited about a new arrival in 9 months!! Geez! She sure is adorable...I want to meet her too! She looks like she has a cute personality :)
THOSE ARE ALL STINKIN' CUTE! LOVE THEM.
Post a Comment