Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back To School......Finally

Well the kids are officially Back to school. The school district was on strike so our children got the privilege of having an extended summer... good and bad. It gave me extra time to get things in order, good because we got to squeeze in a little more fun. Bad because they were still home driving me crazy, bad because they have to go longer now and have a shorter summer.

So, when we got the news that school was back on Daddy gave everyone a fathers blessing. Even though this is something that happens at the beginning of each school year since preschool they really loved and connected to this very special time. Zoeie said"I feel the Holy Ghost all through my body" And when Gavien got home he said " My blessing was right I was brave and I met new friends" I think now that they are old enough to understand exactly what it is and the purpose it gave them wonderful direction.


Shea who I forgot to take a picture of love
Montessori he goes everyday but Wednesday
he has made lots of Buddy's and he has learned
a whole lot we are amazed at his growth!



Gavien who is very shy had a great first day. Gavien
is now my big 1st grader and has met lots of new friends
he is so excited about the new year! Good job buddy!

Zoeie is now my big 3rd grader. She has Mrs Russel.
She has met a new friend Naomi and loves to see her
cousins at school.

2 comments:

Matt and Carla said...

The kids look very cute on their first day of school.

debbie maccallum said...

Zoeie Nana just loves those beautiful brown eyes you are growing up to be a beautiful young lady you make Nana proud I love you