





It was such a blessing and a surprise to have my Aunt and Grandma come and visit us in the beginning of March. They had just made a week or so trip up over the summer and my kids really got to know there cousins and Great Grandparents and Great Aunt and Uncle.This time it was just the ladies and we really enjoyed having them. We just kinda did alot of nothing we went to a movie, shopped, and just spent quality time at our home.
It was a true blessing one that I knew I missed out on but not truly knowing the magnitude of how much I am missing living so far from the ones I love in Arizona. It made my heart so full to have two of the most pivotal woman in my life that molded and shaped me spend time with my children my kids were truly spoiled by the two of them and there isn't a day that goes by that one of the kids don't ask about them.
It was amazing to sit with my Grandma and learn so much family history one that I thought I had most of the nuts and bolts too boy, was I wrong. I was able to learn alot about my Great-Great-Grandmother Mazy she was an amazing woman and I am so glad I could give my daughter her name and to honor my 3 grandmothers by doing so I can tell passing on that legacy meant alot to my Grammy because she was raised by her Grandmother Mazy.
I will always hold the memories of their visit near to my heart, I am so grateful for the strong smart and beautiful woman that have come before me and I love them dearly thank you Aunt Dorothy and Grammy I love you!

3 comments:
What a sweet & special visit and pictures to match!
Ellie didn't believe that was Mazie...she thought it was Gracie and goes "how did she grow so fast????"
She is growing so fast. Can't wait to see her again.
Post a Comment